Data is highlighting government efforts to address climate change, and helping identify the gaps, investment priorities, and policies which will allow Chile to address climate change impacts in the…
This webinar will discuss gender-responsive budgeting and climate finance and focus on both domestic finance flows and international climate change funding aspects.
- Ms. Verania Chao, Programme Specialist, NDC Support Programme, UNDP
- Ms. Katherine Gifford, Policy Specialist, Governance and National Planning, UN Women
- Ms. Liane Schalatek, Associate Director, Heinrich Böll Stiftung Washington, DC
- Mr. Madhukar Upadhya, Regional Climate Change Policy and Institutional Expert, UNDP Nepal
- Ms. Katherine Gifford - Gender-Responsive Budgeting: Overview and Potential Lessons for Climate Finance
- Ms. Liane Schalatek - Gender-Responsive International Climate Finance: Challenges and Opportunities
- Mr. Madhukar Upadhya - Climate Budget tagging with focus on policies, risks and gender-based beneficiaries: Nepal's experience
This webinar is the third session of the webinar series that UNDP NDC Support Programme is hosting on mainstreaming gender equality within Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs).
Join this webinar to have a better understanding of how climate change finance frameworks integrating gender equality considerations can lead to inclusive and transformative impacts.
As we see circular economy climbing up the political agenda, we must acknowledge that circularity has been a way of life for millennia for Indigenous peoples worldwide. We must ensure they are in the…
Climate change threatens to undo decades of development progress in Small Island Developing States and least developed countries. Their governments and people, however, are standing up.
Long-term Low Emission Development Strategies’ (LTSs) help ensure climate pledges don’t lose political impetus or priority over time.