The Latin Climate Week is bringing together for the tenth consecutive year key players from the private and public sectors to share the state of the art around climate change migration, and reach out to cooperation agencies, potential investors and service providers. It is a space where climate aspirations turn into climate action.
The LACCF is opened with the Climate Finance Dialogue on August 20, 2018.
The event will showcase opportunities in line with the Paris Agreement such as:
- Implementing Nationally Determined Contributions
- Leveraging public and private finance for climate action
- Carbon pricing mechanisms and carbon markets
- Sustainable development and transformational change
- Public‐private partnerships
- Innovative business models to fight climate change
When August 21 - 23, 2018
Where Montevideo, Uruguay
The Blue Congo Basin Fund aims at mobilizing the necessary resources, from African States, public and private funders, to finance the implementation of programs and projects which contribute to the…
The document outlines the design and development of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting System (MER) for Marine-Coastal Zones for the Climate Change Adaptation Component of the National Climate…
The Climate Business Index, which is a joint initiative by UNDP and the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) encouraging companies to take climate actions, has recently co-organized the regional…