The second Asia-Pacific & Eastern Europe Regional Technical Dialogue on Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs) brought together country representatives from the region, as well as developed-country representatives, multilateral and bilateral agencies, regional organizations, and other experts.
- Share country experiences in the design and preparation of their INDCs.
- Share information on challenges being faced and identify lessons learned and best practices to address these challenges.
- Address issues related to the underlying technical basis required to prepare robust, realistic, and achievable contributions.
- Identify support needed to reach domestic agreement on contributions and follow-up actions.
- Provide an update on the process of preparing INDCs and share newly identified challenges.