The Latin Climate Week is bringing together for the tenth consecutive year key players from the private and public sectors to share the state of the art around climate change migration, and reach out to cooperation agencies, potential investors and service providers. It is a space where climate aspirations turn into climate action.
The LACCF is opened with the Climate Finance Dialogue on August 20, 2018.
The event will showcase opportunities in line with the Paris Agreement such as:
- Implementing Nationally Determined Contributions
- Leveraging public and private finance for climate action
- Carbon pricing mechanisms and carbon markets
- Sustainable development and transformational change
- Public‐private partnerships
- Innovative business models to fight climate change
When August 21 - 23, 2018
Where Montevideo, Uruguay
Climate Change is the defining challenge of our time. The current and projected impacts of climate change are already changing the lives of entire populations and threatening to reverse human…